Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Keep Calm and Carry On


I have no pictures for you because I have not taken any pictures. I am uninspired. Maybe I will go around take pictures tonight for something to do. Don't get me wrong, I like Airventure here in Oshkosh, but it sure is good that I am only here for two weeks a year. My first day of work is tomorrow (finally) so I have been volunteering in the kitchen washing dishes. It's been good, they feed me, I get a t-shirt and I only have to spend about four hours a day doing it. I thought I could handle it, but the other volunteers are getting to me, I am trying to 'keep calm' and just let it slide.

The other day a woman asked me my name again, so I told her it was Laura and she said that she must have a block for that name. She used to know a woman with a daughter named Laura, but they just ended up calling her "the brat" because she was horrible (I guess). WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THAT?! What do I say to that story?

It is starting to get to me. I am just going to go with the flow. Let the sticks in the mud say what they need to and just 'carry on'.

I added an aerial view of the camping. I don't check in the airplanes though.



No comments:

Post a Comment