Sunday, December 12, 2010

No hay puente en cataluña este finde, no hay puente












The usual crew and I went to Barcelona a weekend ago. It was great! Barcelona really is a gem. I loved being on the water, and chilling on the beach. As usual, we took it pretty easy. I don't think we are the best tourists. As in, we don't try to pack in as much as we can, and see everything. We just sort of chill and meander. Which I really like. The exciting thing about this trip was that we didn't have a private room in the hostel. It was a mixed dorm of 8. KP found this irritating at times, which is understandable, but it was ok. I do prefer private rooms. The breakfast was BA though. Fresh fruit!

So instead of bore you all to death, I will just upload photos and you can see everything we saw, with the Gaudi architecture highly featured. Notice the difference between the front and back of the Sagrada Familia, one side that Gaudi was alive for and the other side done by architectures after his death. A delicious market, that also is apparently well know for prostitution (we found this out after returning to Madrid). Park Guell, Ben & KP being cute, the olympic park at night, and, because I know you all miss me so much, my beautiful face!

Ok, I miss you all too, and wish I could see your beautiful faces!

Next installment (which will probably be soon because I have a lot of procrastinating to do this week) you can look forward to stories of:

An unexpected shower, a broken door, & a city ready for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment