I am now in Madrid. This computer is being run through an adapter so it doesn't explode. I have euros in my wallet.
After getting into the airport in Madrid we drove to the dorms we are staying in until the 15th of September by which time we will need to have found an apartment. For some reason I thought we had a month to find living arangements but really it is two weeks. It doesn't matter though because it is REALLY exciting to be looking for an apartment in MADRID.
I am butchering Spanish. I ate dinner with a native tonight and I felt like a total dweeb. I look forward to improving my Spanish and not looking like such a foreigner. It is going to be a while.
Sorry, no pictures. I couldn't handle being that touristy. They are to come though. I will try to have at least one with every post.
No comments:
Post a Comment