Italy was AMAZING! I spent two and a half days in Milan and four days in Rome. Milan was a very cool city, but Rome was stunning. The three pictures at the bottom are from Milan. The angel at the very bottom is actually a grave stone in the giant cemetery that is in Milan. The cemetery was my favorite part of Milan. Then there was Il Duomo, a giant cathedral in Milan, and Ben and I in a high-end, outdoor shopping center.
Then you have Rome, with ruins everywhere, and great food, and amazing museums!
This has been a draft forever...I am just going to publish it, so I can move on to the next thing. As in, I just got back from Paris!
Your pics look wonderful Laur!! I'm so glad you finally published a new post!! It looks like you're doing lots of travelling... do you ever go to school!?
Your pics look wonderful Laur!! I'm so glad you finally published a new post!! It looks like you're doing lots of travelling... do you ever go to school!?
ReplyDelete