Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Peanut Butter

Ladies and gentlemen we have natural peanut butter!!!! Ben, Paula, and I went shopping today. We went to a mall in the northern part of the city and found the Spanish Walmart >>> Alcampo. It has everything! Including the much desired and quite rare natural peanut butter. I also got two sweaters for a good price so I can stop freezing my butt off. Overall it was a great day!

We also had a culture shop workshop today, which I was dreading as another program time-waster. It actually turned out to be really interesting and the woman who spoke to us was very dynamic. I don't think I am suffering from culture shock yet, but a few more days without peanut butter and I'm sure I would have been done for!

Yesterday I did the faux pas of having guests over to the piso, but it was worth it. We (Paula, Ben, Kristin, and I) did an American dinner of hamburgers and diet coke. I love hosting things, it's too bad Spaniards don't.

No pics today. lo siento hombres.

No comments:

Post a Comment