I am finally well! No more illness for a long time I hope. I am still tired, but that is because it's hard to sleep as much as I would like and do everything I want to do. I'm sure I'll catch up on sleep sometime this week. I better because I am going to San Sebastian this weekend in paĆs vasco, which is the northern part of Spain. I am really excited. We (ben, kristin/KP, and kristen) are going. I am bringing a beard along so that I can dress up for Halloween as a lumberjack! YEAH!
I am taking a course this week on how to teach English as a second language because I have started teaching English as a second language, and I HATE IT! I have no idea what I'm doing, one of the kids is a little...poopy-head, and I didn't realize 45min could feel like a lifetime. BUT I am making bank. Six and a half hours of work=100 euros baby!
Going to el Prado today. FINALLY!
No comments:
Post a Comment