Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Figurehead


So a lot of the fam got together this weekend. It was nice to see them all again: Grandma and Grandpa Dean, Mom and Dad, Oma and Opa, and Aunt Korean (John and I were there too, of course). It was a good weekend. I also hung out with Marla because she is going to Spain this Friday, but I am going to Spain in August, so we will meet again!

I did a lot of boating this week as well, my dad redid the seats and carpet on our pontoon, but it is still a pretty ghetto boat. This is reinforced by the figurehead you see pictured here. Someone told my father there was a naked women on his dock, turned out it was Barbie. She was, as you can see, affixed to the front of the boat by two leinenkugles bottles. My mother added the lifesaver to keep her safe. How special!

No comments:

Post a Comment