Tuesday, June 15, 2010

That's a bus pass

My MHR 300 class started this week. I really like my TA. He is a little awkward, and a little cute. He showed us his favorite picture of himself on the first day of class, which was him in a crowd at a race track (like nascar style) drinking/chugging out of a miller light can well sporting a Fu Manchu. Yeah, it was classaay.

Anyway, he posts the power points online and I go to the business library to print them. In order to print you need a print card, and at this particular library you have to have one of the employees process the print order, so you have to give them your print card. So I handed the employee, the same boy that did printing for me the day before and will probably do it every day from now on, my print card. He takes it looks at me and says "this is a bus pass" because I had given him my bus pass.

Oh well, tomorrow will be another opportunity to give him the right card first!

No comments:

Post a Comment