So I think I have decided on a piso. It is in the northern part of the city and I am going to call the woman tomorrow to see if a room is still open. I hope so :) (btw we went to 7 pisos today-- oy vey)
Here are some small things that I really have/do enjoy in Madrid to date:
There are giant orange juicing machines everywhere. Let me expand. These are machines that you put whole oranges into, it slices them in half and it juices them. The Colegio Mayor (dorm) that we are staying at has one, so I have had fresh squeezed orange juice everyday since arriving. YUM-O!
Went to get another adapter today for my hair dryer and the hardware store owners told us all about their son who lives in America. It was so cute.
Abonos- magical passes that let you take the Metro and buses whenever you want. To be purchased once a month. (I love the public transportation here.)
Clothes here are NOT expensive. If anything they are cheaper or the same prices. It is going to be hard to resist shopping all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment