I am in my piso, finally. It feels so good to know I won't have to move again for a year (at least that is the current plan!). I am exhausted. All these late nights and early mornings are starting to get to me. We (Kristin and Ben (Americans)) went to IKEA today. That store takes a lot out of a person. I didn't really buy much though, because the room I am in is fully furnished, everything supplied. There is even a french press I can use. I hope I don't accidentally buy decaf coffee.
I am including a picture of my cute room and it's view. The view is, I will admit, not that great, but the more time I spend in the barrio the more I like it.
After dropping off my small purchases from IKEA I went to go grochery shopping and ran into Laura, she showed me the mercado where I should buy fruit, veggies, bread, meat, and fish.
I am so bad at doing everything, and get frustrated with my inability to communicate, but I know it will get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment