Last night was La noche en blanco. Everybody and their small children (seriously there were babies out there) stayed out until the wee hours of the morning. We turned in early at 3am. I am yet to have a real Spanish night of staying out until 6am and having chocolate con churros. Oh well I have a long time to get on that.
La noche en blanco is when everything stays open late. Museums are open late, restaurants, parks, bars(which would be open anyway), there is music in the streets and LOTS of people. We went to two museums. One with an exhibit called "calves and thighs" and to a Goya exhibit in some other museum that I don't recall the name of.
I am still on the apartment search. I have found a really nice room in a really nice apartment, but I'm not sure if it's a good fit for me. There is another girl that has priority over me, so if she takes it, I won't and then I will be on the search again.
No comments:
Post a Comment