Saturday, September 18, 2010

discoteca



Last night I spent my first official night like a joven in Spain. Kristen and I went to the discoteca 'joy' and danced until the metro opened again at 6am. It was super fun. We went early enough that we got free entrance and a free drink, so the only thing I had to pay for the whole nigh was the 'chocolate con churros' which is the classic thing to get after a night of dancing. I should take a nap right now because I am going out with Laura and her sister and friends tonight, but they aren't leaving until 10:30 and probably won't return until the wee hours of the morning. I think it will be a really cool night. Laura is probably one of the coolest people I've met since arriving. I probably won't talk much though. Little by little I'll open up as my Spanish gets better, hopefully.

The pictures are a few more from around my barrio.

No comments:

Post a Comment