Wednesday, September 22, 2010

intercambio


The curso intensivo is coming to an end. I have two papers to write and 3 finals next week, YUCK! So, I haven't done anything exciting in a while. Our real classes also start next week, at least the one we are taking in the actual university and not in the college within the university. Which I guess is only one class, but it's the more difficult class with REAL Spaniards.

I did have my intercambio linguistica today. Which is a language exchange. You get partnered up with a Spaniard and talk half an hour in English and half an hour in Spanish. My partner's name is Isabel and she is very nice, but we didn't speak any English today. Which is probably for the best, but it would have been nice/easy to speak in English--at least for me. Not that I don't get to speak in English ever, but speaking in English is just nice and mindless.

I am including a picture of a picture because I felt bad I didn't have anything for you all to look at. It is the WIP group picture, and I didn't do a good job of taking it, but those are all the WIPers+Tulane students.

No comments:

Post a Comment