I had a lovely weekend with my good friend Marla Brown, who came to visit from Granada! I am planning on returning the favor, and visiting her this weekend. I have a lot of photos for you all today of me standing in front of monuments. How intriguing they are! It's me in front of an arch, me in the Campo del Moro, me in a boat! Marla and I rented a boat in the Retiro park. There is a little lake and we rowed around for half an hour. Not to sound too conceited but I was pretty much the best rower out there!! No doubt. We also got a few picture of us pig riding--not the same as riding the pigs at Bridget's farm, but I still reminisced.
It was a really good weekend.
definitely not the same, for where is all the lovely pig shit to fall into!
ReplyDelete